The feature lists below are detailed but not completely comprehensive. Some features exist that are not mentioned
here. If you're looking for something specific, inquire in our forums. If it isn't currently
a feature in ReviewPost PHP Pro, we can more than likely add it into
an upcoming version.|
Purchase and Download
ReviewPost PHP Pro
- Users can review new products or existing products
- Users can upload a photo with a new product review to represent the
- Search by keyword
- Users can rate products on a scale from 1 to 5
- Users can enter pros and cons for products.
- Users can indicate the price paid for products.
- Edit or delete user's own review
- Edit the description of user's product review
- Image manipulation: When using ImageMagick, users can rotate CCW, rotate CW, Flip and
Flop an image after it has been uploaded (by editing a photo).
- Users can choose to be notified of new reviews about a product they
added or about any product to which they want to subscribe (email
- Choose how many product thumbnail images to display per page
- Sort thumbnail display pages by alphabetical, most popular, most active, by date, and by number of views
- Uses time offset and 'posts per page' user preferences from vBulletin
user DB (when using vBulletin)
- New reviews indicator - for users who are logged in, the arrow for
reviews will glow when new items have been posted since last visit to the
- View Recent Products - A link to show the products reviewed in the
past 1, 7 and
- View All Products - can be viewed and then sorted (for exmaple to see
the most popular reviews in all groups)
- My Favorites - Users will have the ability to "tag" products for their
"My Favorites" feature. Viewing My Favorites shows the tagged products in
a gallery format.
Registration System Features|
- Easy web-based setup
- Unlimited categories and sub categories
- Approve/Reject/Edit new product additions before they are viewable by
users (can be disabled)
- Bandwidth/diskspace friendly: choose to save user uploads (of any size) as thumbnails only, turning off large images.
- Supports user groups and admin editing of user groups to enable
specific permissions for different users (this is
functional with any user database - internal, vbulletin, UBB, or phpBB)
- Set the size of thumbnail images
- Enable/disable "Find the lowest price" links
- Move products from one category to another
- Merge two products together if a duplication has been made
- Set max file size (in bytes and in pixel width/height) of
product image uploads
- Exempt admins from upload approval process
- Option to email admin when there are new products added
- Turn Off Boards. Will be able to "turn off" the boards for periods of maintainence or backup
- Font selection - ability to specify main font for use throughout program (includes use of SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE tags which can have sizes customized)
- Configure colors/fonts
- Specify header/headtags/footer include HTML files for all categories or individual categories
- Create and rename categories and category descriptions
- Change the display order of categories
- Enable/disable user editing of products and reviews.
- Allow/disallow unregistered users to add new products and post
- Set number of reviews per page
- Set number of thumbnail columns in the thumbnail display screens
- Specify unique header/headtags/footer files for each category/subcategory.
- Allow only administrators to add products or post reviews to a
- Fix thumbnails/database. A "scan database" admin function which will
fix images with no thumbnails (creating new thumbnails), remove database
entries with no image and fix the username associated with an image (in
case a BB has allowed a user to change their ID).
- Watermark tracking tracks which product images have watermarks added
- User Views - tracking the number of products a user views (displayed
in User admin)
- Scan DB will also add watermarks to all your images if selected
- Bulk Move. The ability to move all of the images from one group to another.
- Mass Move/Delete.
- Deleting a category deletes all products and reviews within that
category and all of its subcategories, simultaneously.
- MySQL database driven
- Can integrate with vbPortal
- Can use vBulletin 2.0.3 (and all newer versions) user
- Can use phpBB or phpBB 2.0 user DB
- Can use UBB Threads v5 and v6 user database
- Multi-language support via template files. English provided.
- ZLIB compression support to speed page loading, reduce bandwidth
- Option to require users be registered to view product reviews
- UBB/VB Code (linkify, bold, etc) for product descriptions and reviews
- Traffic tested on sites with over 3M monthly page views
- Dynamic titles for pages to improve search engine indexing
- Help system. Popup windows with help topics. Topics will be in HTML format in a help directory and editable by the administrator
- Configurable date formats and time offsets per user
- GD2 support for image resizing, watermarks and on-the-fly watermarks (or use ImageMagick for all but on-the-fly)
- ImageMagick support for image resizing and watermarks (or use GD2)
- Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIF file formats for product images when
using ImageMagick, or JPG, GIF and PNG formats when using GD2
- Automatic thumbnail creation of product images
- Thumbnail display pages show details for each product such as number
of views, rating, and date posted.
- Product images stored on disk in a directory rather than in the
database, which allows them to be cached by browsers, saving
- Number of products and reviews limited only by your server's diskspace
and MySQL's record limits
- Tested in Unix/Apache environments
- Tested in Windows 2000 w/ IIS
- IP caching
- prevents multiple views and voting in a configurable timeframe
- Known to work on RaQ 3/4 systems